Advertisement Hide. Attractivity and Bifurcation for Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems.
Pages Notions of Attractivity and Bifurcation. Nonautonomous Morse Decompositions. Nonlinear Systems.
Attractivity and bifurcation for nonautonomous dynamical systems - Semantic Scholar
Bifurcations in Dimension One. Bifurcations of Asymptotically Autonomous Systems.
Sign up for new issue notifications. There is a vast body of literature devoted to the study of bifurcation phenomena in autonomous systems of differential equations. However, there is currently no well-developed theory that treats similar questions for the non-autonomous case.
- ISBN 13: 9783540712244?
- Little swimmer : improve your childs confidence and physical development!
- Notions of Attractivity and Bifurcation;
Inspired in part by the theory of pullback attractors, we discuss generalizations of various autonomous concepts of stability, instability, and invariance. Then, by means of relatively simple examples, we illustrate how the idea of a bifurcation as a change in the structure and stability of invariant sets remains a fruitful concept in the non-autonomous case.
Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems
- Publications | CRITICS.
- Deterministic Solvers for the Boltzmann Transport Equation?
- The Multiple Realization Book.
- Sustainable Design Ecology Architecture and Planning.
- Beyond Postprocess and Postmodernism: Essays on the Spaciousness of Rhetoric.
- Hazardous Materials Compliance for Public Research Organizations: A Case Study, Second Edition.
To find out more, see our Privacy and Cookies policy. Close this notification.